Began in 1996, but the latest ETA was embraced in 2013, and many nationalities can avail this service including Greek citizens. The reason for this is rather simple. Travelers from most nations including Greek citizens can utilize the web to apply for their visa and get it quickly. The new development with 2013 that today, the document permits you tovisit Australia for tourism, in addition to business functions.
ETA allows Greek citizens to stay in Australia for maximum 90 times within a one year interval. There are, however, a couple general requirements you have to fulfill before you apply. Same with other nationalities, Greek citizens can’t suffer with tuberculosis. Also, you should not been convicted for a crime that have a sentence of 12 months or more. This applies regardless if the sentence was completed or not. The next thing is eligibility. It is simple to check if you’re eligible using iVisa’s visa checker instrument. The info will be available in only a few seconds. After you crossed the items over from the listing, you can proceed and apply online.
What files do you need to provide?
While an online application is significantly more accessible than visiting an Australian embassy, that doesn’t mean that you don’t require a few files. Nevertheless, iVisa hardly requires anything with regards to documentation especially for Greek citizens. Here’s what you need to provide.
- Valid passport – Greek citizens traveling to almost everywhere requires a passport, and Australia is no exception. Obtaining a passport is rather easy. All you have to do is move into the issuing authority in your own country. If you already have a passport, it is best to check its expiration date. It has to be valid for at least 3 months from the date of birth in Australia.
- Mode of payment – you need to pay for iVisa’s services prior to submission of your application. You can either use a credit or debit card. iVisa also accepts PayPal payments as well.
Aside from the 2 items listed above, you will also have to answer some personal questions. Most of it is easy. You simply must state the reasons for the journey and some other things.
Once you have finished this stage, you can proceed and complete the application form. It’s quite easy to complete, but you can contact iVisa’s support service in case you have concern. They are available 24/7.
Processing time and fees
Both aspects are related to one another. The Australia ETA itself is free; what you are actually paying is iVisa’s service. The business provides you three amazing choices for Greek citizens. You’ll be able to select the one which is most suitable for you. iVisa can process your request fast but with higher service fee, depending on your budget. Here’s what you can pick:
- Standard – people often choose this option because it is the most affordable. It costs just $20. Still, your visa will arrive pretty fast. It takes 24 hours for your application to be processed. One day is not that long if you are not in a hurry.
- Rush – compared to the first option, the Rush processing time is way faster, and it will have your Australia ETA ready within two hours. As for price, this one costs $50.
- Super Rush – this is the fastest available option iVisa can provide. It is ideal if you are in a hurry and want to apply while on your way to the airport. Your ETA will be ready within just 15 minutes, and it costs $70.
Australia ETA for Greek citizens– the application form
When you think about application form, you may think that it is something complicated. On the other hand, rest assured that iVisa’s application form is one of the easiest forms that you will ever fill out. It’s broken down into two simple steps. The initial step contains general information like address, name, passport information, etc. At this point, you also have to choose the processing period that you want. The second includes payment and revision. The ETA will be processed right away.
As you may have noticed, getting an Australia ETA for Greek citizens is quite straightforward. With very little effort and time on your part, it is a much better choice than going to Australian embassy, does it?
Link: Apply Now